Wow! Does everyone feel extra appreciated with an appreciation hangover from Friday’s employee appreciation festivities? Let’s face it. It is ridiculous that we have a day called Employee Appreciation Day! I don’t know about you but I get real skeptical when I see a need for ball caps, slogans, bann ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Appreciation Day is Over, 364 more days until the next one.
Wow! Does everyone feel extra appreciated with an appreciation hangover from Friday’s employee appreciation festivities? Let’s face it. It is ridiculous that we have a day called Employee Appreciation Day! I don’t know about you but I get real skeptical when I see a need for ball caps, slogans, bann ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment