In January, I had the chance to go to Created for Care, an awesome retreat for adoptive mammas. It was a wonderful chance to meet folks who I have only known via blogland and facebook, and while I'm not gonna lie and say it was restful, : ), it was certainly refreshing. I am so excited to get to ret ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Created for Care
In January, I had the chance to go to Created for Care, an awesome retreat for adoptive mammas. It was a wonderful chance to meet folks who I have only known via blogland and facebook, and while I'm not gonna lie and say it was restful, : ), it was certainly refreshing. I am so excited to get to ret ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment