Sometimes, when I’m pretty busy with things, Twitter is the best way for me to get information out quickly and succinctly. It also can be the only place I put things, which is a disservice to those who don’t use Twitter. (Shameless plug: Follow me at @mashmore98) So, there were a few newsworthy thin ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Y U NO HAVE TWITTER?!?!
Sometimes, when I’m pretty busy with things, Twitter is the best way for me to get information out quickly and succinctly. It also can be the only place I put things, which is a disservice to those who don’t use Twitter. (Shameless plug: Follow me at @mashmore98) So, there were a few newsworthy thin ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment