One of the blessings over the years of working in non-profit organizations that I have, is that I got to wear many hats. Small non-profit agencies utilize the time and talents of their employees and don't keep you locked into job descriptions like the corporate world. This is where I flourished. Alt ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Does Your Marketing Pop?
One of the blessings over the years of working in non-profit organizations that I have, is that I got to wear many hats. Small non-profit agencies utilize the time and talents of their employees and don't keep you locked into job descriptions like the corporate world. This is where I flourished. Alt ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment