It’s taken me a couple of days but I’ve almost recovered from our annual client party. All day this year, I kept comparing our event to a wedding. You spend months arranging details like food, guest lists, venue etc. and the day of the event comes and goes in such a whirlwind of activity that you lo ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Thursday, May 31, 2012
A SWAG 2.0 Event Debrief – How to Use Promotional Products for a Killer Event
It’s taken me a couple of days but I’ve almost recovered from our annual client party. All day this year, I kept comparing our event to a wedding. You spend months arranging details like food, guest lists, venue etc. and the day of the event comes and goes in such a whirlwind of activity that you lo ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment