When I met Nancy at the Skylon Marathon in 1977, she was already an accomplished, record-setting road racer. She continued to work hard after we married in 1978, and in spite of my help, she got even better. Lots better. We've got a shoe box full of clippings and notes from most all her races. I'm g ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
On The Road Again 32 Years Later
When I met Nancy at the Skylon Marathon in 1977, she was already an accomplished, record-setting road racer. She continued to work hard after we married in 1978, and in spite of my help, she got even better. Lots better. We've got a shoe box full of clippings and notes from most all her races. I'm g ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment