I fully understand the concept of trying to repackage a good idea from many years ago and present it like its new. It’s just like re-gifting some shit you got as a present and passed it off as something you bought for another sorry jack-ass. I get it. But don’t try to do it with one of the most succ ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
WWE’s Ryback Is A JOKE!
I fully understand the concept of trying to repackage a good idea from many years ago and present it like its new. It’s just like re-gifting some shit you got as a present and passed it off as something you bought for another sorry jack-ass. I get it. But don’t try to do it with one of the most succ ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment