It’s fair to say this is easily the question I most frequently get asked. I do my best to get folk to look at this question another way – what they should be asking me is what’s the most ‘effective’ promotional gift for my (insert specific nature of business here) business, together with ‘where and ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Friday, August 24, 2012
Top Ten Promotional Gifts
It’s fair to say this is easily the question I most frequently get asked. I do my best to get folk to look at this question another way – what they should be asking me is what’s the most ‘effective’ promotional gift for my (insert specific nature of business here) business, together with ‘where and ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment