Nesvita had a promo in our office two days ago. I’m glad our PIE Jacky shared it. I went to Nesvita’s booth right after our shift was over. I bought two boxes of Nesvita Original Flavour, with five sachets each, and got these. Each box only cost P50. I just don’t know if they also have such promo in ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Free Nesvita Mugs
Nesvita had a promo in our office two days ago. I’m glad our PIE Jacky shared it. I went to Nesvita’s booth right after our shift was over. I bought two boxes of Nesvita Original Flavour, with five sachets each, and got these. Each box only cost P50. I just don’t know if they also have such promo in ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment