Oh BLARGH! Seriously-- GRL is approaching, and someone informed me that it was my job to purchase... whatyacallit? Oh yeah. SWAG. Anyway--yeah. First of all, expensive. I get it, it's a tax deduction, and a necessary promotional business expense, but I spend the money and I'm thinking, "My GOD we ne ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Swag Swag Swag Swag...
Oh BLARGH! Seriously-- GRL is approaching, and someone informed me that it was my job to purchase... whatyacallit? Oh yeah. SWAG. Anyway--yeah. First of all, expensive. I get it, it's a tax deduction, and a necessary promotional business expense, but I spend the money and I'm thinking, "My GOD we ne ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment