It’s been years I’ve tried to find a place that I could order stuff that has a name on me. I so like to put my name on a ball pen or mugs, key chains and most of all am the calendar. This morning I found out that a promotional products from USImprints are rolling there dice to give to there customer ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Monday, September 3, 2012
USImprints
It’s been years I’ve tried to find a place that I could order stuff that has a name on me. I so like to put my name on a ball pen or mugs, key chains and most of all am the calendar. This morning I found out that a promotional products from USImprints are rolling there dice to give to there customer ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment