I consider myself an authority in drinkware. For over a year and a half, one of my jobs has been to learn about and road test the latest in tumblers, mugs, cups and all promotional products. I was attracted to the Laguna Double Wall Tumbler at first sight. The Laguna features double wall constructio ...
Promote your business w/ custom imprinted promotional products like personalized drinkware, advertising mugs, cups, water bottles and more for your marketing needs. Positive Promotions has promotional advertising items available for your imprinted message & logo at cheap prices.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Megan’s Product Pick of the Week: the Laguna Double Wall Tumbler
I consider myself an authority in drinkware. For over a year and a half, one of my jobs has been to learn about and road test the latest in tumblers, mugs, cups and all promotional products. I was attracted to the Laguna Double Wall Tumbler at first sight. The Laguna features double wall constructio ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment